Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Another Use for the Ornament Punch

I saw this the other day and just had to lift it.  Who would have ever thought an Ornament Punch (119847)could be a vase!!!  The ornament was punched out of Whisper White cs and trimmed across the bottom to make it a vase.  The stampset used is Eastern Blooms (111626).  I stamped the flowers in the vase with the Whisper White Craft Ink and then added SU Clear Emboss and set it with the heat gun.  The cardstock is Pretty in Pink and Perfect Plum.


Ok, this adorable bear isn't SU, he's from Penny Black, one of my all time favorites for cute critters, but I couldn't resist posting him!  The paper base is WhisperWhite cs and the "happy birthday" is from Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370) and punched with the Large Oval (119855) and the Extra Large Scallop Oval (119856).


Isn't he just adorable???

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,
Donna

1 comment:

  1. That teddy is so stinkin' cute. Anyone would love to have him wish them a happy birthday. And I love the ornament punch turned into vase idea...amazing what can happen when we think outside the box! Gorgeous card too, by the way!

    hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors