Saturday, September 4, 2010

Because I Care - Hostess Set

I really LOVE this stamp!  This is a Hostess Set - "Because I Care" from the 2010-11 Idea Book and Catalog.  I'd tried stamping it an coloring it but wasn't happy with how it came out so then I grabbed my Stampin' Spots and inked with Lavendar Lace and Certainly Celery.  I was thrilled how well it came out and pleased that I was able to ink it without overlapping the colors.  Yay Me.  LOL


Other supplies and stamps include:  Thoughts and Prayers (inside) Teeny Tiny Wishes, Modern Label punch, Scallop Oval punch and Wide Oval Punch.

Thank you for looking.

Hugs,
Donna

1 comment:

  1. That is so incredibly beautiful! It's so serene...and so perfectly inked! Darn...now i want that stamp too. I guess it's a good thing it's a hostess gift or I'd be trying to order it right now, lol.

    Lovely card! Hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors