Sunday, September 19, 2010

Get Whale Card

Well, since Rebecca managed to break her ankle, it gave me a chance to play with my newest stamp set Pun Fun (#115054) using the Whale Stamp for "Get Whale Soon".  The other card shows a broken leg in a cast and I stamped the cast with little stamps from Tote-ally Tess (#117076).  I think she'll get a big kick out of it!  Well, no kicking allowed with the cast of course... hehe.



She even has painted toenails... so pretty!  LOL

Thanks for Peeking In~  Donna

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I haven't used my whale pun stamp yet. Wish I had that water edge punch for mine though...very cool. And poor Rebecca...I know the cast card will brighten her spirits. How clever to use the little stamp stamps on the cast...love it!

    hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I hope she enjoys it. She texted earlier that she's out of the hospital and staying at "Dr. Mom's". She still needs the surgery to fix the ankle but has to get rid of the infection first. Poor kid!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors