Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm Ready For Sunday's Swap

I can't believe it myself!  I have my 3D project done (except for adding the treats to go inside) and I got my cards done.  It's amazing beyond belief.  Normally I'd still be scrambling on Sunday morning to put the finishing touches on.  Yay!  I did realize however when I was resizing them to post here, that I used the phrase on both items, but oh well. 


Thank you for looking in.  Hope you have a great weekend!  It's almost here, just ONE more day!

Hugs, Donna

2 comments:

  1. So cute...LOVE that snowman! Awesome to be ahead of schedule isn't it, lol? You're putting me in the Christmas spirit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I got them all done all right, but Rebecca fell and broke her ankle last week!! So no team meeting to take my pretties to! Poor Rebecca, I know she has to be in a lot of pain. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors