Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to Kristi - 10-10-10

Here is the Birthday Card I made for Kristi's birthday.  I really like how it came out.  I can see now it's a tad crooked, but it was midnight when I finished putting it together.  LOL

Stamp sets used:  On A Pedestal (113814)
Classic Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip and Real Red
Paper:  Whisper White (cut 8 1/2" x 11" in half and score to A2 size); Pumpkin Pie (3 1/4" x 2 7/8" before using the scallop punch)
Accessories: Scallop Trim Corner Punch (118870) and Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402); 1/8" Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon.

This is the card that Berta made for all of us to sign.  Isn't it just beautiful?!

Stamp set:  Vintage Vogue (117690 wood / 118598 clear)

2 comments:

  1. Love your card ~ the classic style and pretty colors really rock it out! Your friend is gonna love receiving that one for sure :)

    I've been lusting after that distressed flower stamp set Berta used ever since I laid eyes on it. One of these days...

    Her card turned out great too!

    Hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm thinking I need the stamp set Berta has too. I love the way it looks. So many stamps, so little time! hahaha!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors