Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Some Special Dates to Mark on Your Calendar!

December 1st - if you are a demonstrator, you get to pre-order from the new Occasions Mini - and the new Sale-A-Bration catalog. - One of the very best perks about being a demonstrator (see my previous post below if that interests you).

Very soon, we will have a new Occasions Mini Catalog, full of wonderful new products!

OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG - January 4th to April 30th

This catalog is overflowing with beautiful new stamps, embellishments, papers, material, ribbon and ideas.

If you would like a catalog - please e-mail me to be added to my mailing list.

SALE-A-BRATION - January 25 to March 31st.

This is Stampin Up's BIG annual sale. For every $50.00 you spend between the above dates, you will earn a free stamp set or product. This new catalog has some beautiful new stamp sets exclusive to this special campaign only. Again, if you would like to receive a catalog, please contact me.

I can hardly wait for you all to see the new catalogs.  I've had a sneak peek at them and I know you will LOVE them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors