Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to Mother

My Mother-in-Law's birthday is tomorrow so this is the card I made for her.


Paper:  Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo and Whisper White
Stamp Sets:  Fast and Fabulous (Hostess Set - Level 2) and Sincere Salutations (115068)
Ink:  Pink Pirouette and Melon Mambo and Garden Green Water Color Crayon
Accessories:  Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049), water color brush, Framed TulipsTextured Impressions Embossing Folder (121809) from the Occasions Mini that began last week, Extra Large Oval Punch (119859)

Thank you for looking and have a great week!

Donna

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful, Donna! Bet your MIL just adored her card. I'm truly loving all the new embossed frame dies hitting the market and can't wait to get my hands on some ~ they are the coolest way to make an image pop. Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors