Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to a Princess

There's a little Princess in Southern Arizona that's having a birthday on 1-11-11 and this is the card I made for her.  I really like how it turned out.  I know, I know, it's not a Princess Card, but it's ICE CREAM and Ice Cream is the next best thing!

The base is Pear Pizazz card stock, Build-a-Bear Workshop Pawsitively Prints DSP (117396), Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise.  Stamps:  Sweet Scoops.  Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Chocolate Chip for the sprinkles.  Two fun highlights include Red Glimmer Paper (121790) for the cherry on top and Daffodil Delight Pompom Trim (121885) for the bottom trim.  I sure hope she likes it!

It will be mailed tomorrow with some special books for her to learn to read with.  Happy Birthday Anna!

2 comments:

  1. awwwww thats lovely donna she will love it I am sure great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to see this up close IRL today and it's even way cuter for in person! Anna loved it, esp. when she saw who it was from. Crystal snapped a photo of the smile on her face as she was looking at the ice cream card so keep an eye out on FB for it :)

    Love...Danita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors