Monday, January 17, 2011

Valentine's Galore

Saturday's workshop at Marie's house was great fun.  We even had some "little stampers" with us and they had a good time making Valentine's for their friends and families.

Here are the projects we made.  This one I think is one of my favorites.  I spotted it on Lorri Heiling's blog here.  Mine is different in color and design a bit, but the idea is the same and it just turned out so darn cute!!  I love the brand new Glimmer Paper in Red (121790).  It comes in two 12 x 12 sheets and makes awesome accents here and there.


We also made candy boxes using the Top Note Die - I just love that die, it's so versatile and is used in every possible way.  The flamingoe come from the Valentine Defined stamp set (121941 - wood or 123057 - clear mount).




We also made a birthday card using the new Build a Cupcake Punch from the Occasions Mini (121807) and Create a Cupcake Stamp set also from the Mini (121915 - wood or 121982 - clear mount).  Isn't it just the cutest stamp set you've seen?!



Thanks for looking and Happy Stampin' - Valentine's Day will be here soon, so call me to place an order so you have plenty of creating time!

Hugs,
Donna

2 comments:

  1. Such adorable projects! They look pretty involved but I bet you make it all go together so easily. My fave is the candy box. That Top Note die (which I have and don't use nearly often enough) just rocks with all its versatility! Congrats on another successful workshop :)

    Hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you! The Top Note Die is just so amazing. The things I see people do with it just blow my mind!

    Thanks for your comments!

    Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors