Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Digital Studio PDF Catalog Now Available!!!

I'm excited to announce that Stampin' Up! has released a My Digital Studio PDF Catalog.  It not only contains the artwork that comes with your My Digital Studio Software (#118108) $79.95, but the artwork of the new downloads thru January 2011.  I know most people push this idea aside because they really don't know what's inside and now, with the link to the online PDF Catalog, you'll be able to see what it's more about.

Personally, I love the ink on my fingers and the personal touch of working with paper, scissors and ink, but for those of you who are more in the digital age, then this is just for you!


Creativity goes digital with My Digital Studio! Use the same great artwork, colors, and accessory images found in our current product lines to create personalized cards, photo albums, scrapbooks, and other projects. Once you've created your personalized gift or heirloom, have it printed in our high-quality print facility and delivered to your door; or you can print your creation at home.
Watch the video below for even more information on what My Digital Studio has to offer—and imagine the possibilities!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors