Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Some New Cards

Things at the office are crazy these days.  One of our gals is in the hospital and hoping to be out soon, but then is supposed to REST, but of course the cardmakers in the office are happy to make some Get Well Cards for her.  She likes textures, the first thing she does when we show off our cards is to touch them, so I added textures to these for her.  I know the "bug" isn't SU! but all the papers and ink is.  Colored with SU! pens on watercolor paper.  I just couldn't resist the bug from my collection of stamps for her infection. 

Another co-worker's Mother passed away this evening after being placed in Hospice Care just this weekend.  Thankfully he went home this afternoon to spend some time with her.  I'm glad he was able to be with her when she passed. 


On a lighter note, my two son's birthdays are in February.  The oldest and 1st born, on the 17th and the youngest and 2nd born this Friday on the 25th.   These are the cards I made for them.  Making sure they understood MOM made them and they are to be cherished!!  They are 29 and 25 years old, but being boys, they don't appreciate our hard card making skills unless they are reminded... right?



Thanks for looking in... have a great (short) week!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, has it really been weeks since I checked in??? Sorry!

    Love all the cards you posted here, esp. the sympathy (so sweet) and the boys' b'day cards. Funny but I just gave a cherished customer a get well card made with the "heard you caught a bug" bug stamp. He's my absolute FAVE stamp of all time!

    Beautiful work :)

    Hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors