Monday, March 14, 2011

Sneak Peek #2 - Another Stamp...


Here is a 2nd stamp in a series of 4 that you will be able to purchase beginning April 1st with any $20.00 Stampin' Up purchase.  This one was stamped with an additional stamp as background behind the bird.  For that background I used the filigree stamp from the SAB promotion Bliss (121851) available until March 30th.

I really like these stamps and papers.  The stamps can all be punched with the Decorative Label Punch available from my website here.

Thanks for looking in.  Come back tomorrow evening for Sneak Peek #3!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Okay, add the punch to my shopping list! Love those papers & colors!!!

    Hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors