Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sneak Peek #4

This is the 4th stamp in a set of 4 that will be available for you to purchase with any $20.00 order beginning April 1st and going through April 30th.  You can also earn them for free with a qualifying workshop... be sure to ask me how you can get them for FREE...


The colors used here are Baja Breeze and Old Olive.  It looks so much better in real life and the colors work better together too.  On here, they don't look like they are the appropriate matching colors, but they are... I promise!  LOL

Have a great day!!!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. I think the colors look great together! I really like that stamp set and the tropical florals are pretty cool too. Beautiful card, Donna!

    Hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors