Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sneak Peek... Are You Ready?


DO YOU WANT THIS STAMP SET AND DESIGNER PAPER?????

This Stamp set and Designer Paper are actually a sneak peek of products from the upcoming 2011 - 2012 Idea Book and Catalog.

AND YOU CAN GET THEM TOO.

PROMOTION DATES - April 1 - 30, 2011

SPEND $20 on any Stampin UP products and become eligible to purchase both the Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.

Don't forget, Sale-a-bration ends March 31st, so get your orders in to earn your free stamp sets.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow....gorgeous! I have to get my hands on that stamp set for sure. Thanks for the peek, and please keep us posted as to how we can buy it as the time nears!

    Hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors