Monday, April 18, 2011

Stamp a Stack Preview

This coming Friday is our 3rd Stamp a Stack.  I'm really looking forward to it, so much so that I'm ahead of the game on getting ready!  Yay Me.  haha!  Here's a sneak peek of the cards for this month's SAS.

We'll be using one of my favorite retired Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Crushed Curry (also retired) and Rich Razzleberry cardstock.  These color combinations look awesome together.  You'll be able to pick from a variety of sayings to go on the front of your cards.

Thanks for peeking in at this week's sneak peek.  (<< that's hard to type!)

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors