Saturday, April 9, 2011

Summer Mini - Sneak Peek

I'm totally in love with the new Summer Mini coming May 1st.  One of the bet things of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is being able to pre-order new products and play with them before anyone else.  It's SOOO much fun!!

Inside you will find some beautiful colors in Stampin' Emboss Powders - Melon Mambo (123223), Tangerine Tango (123106) and Wild Wasabi (123224).  These are so pretty and full of color - I just know you'll love them as much as I do.  Below you will find two cards I made this morning using the Emboss Powders, the new Beyond the Garden DSP (122342) and Fabulous Florets stamp set (123025 w / 123027 c) all available beginning May 1st.  The sentiment stamp is from A Word For You (117032 w / 120528 c).





I can't wait for you all to get your copy of the Summer Mini.  It should arrive in your mailboxes as soon as they are released!

Thanks for peeking in.

Happy Stampin'!
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I disappear for a little while and look what I find when I reappear! Gorgeous cards Donna...truly!

    Hugs...MIA Danita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors