Monday, May 16, 2011

A few pictures

Here are a few pictures from last Saturday's Workshop at Kristi's house.

Sorry about the darkness but there was a very bright and large window that made it a little difficult.  Should have dug out my camera instead of the iPod... lol.

This table was working on water color techniques using watercolor paper, Stampin' Write markers and the Aqua Brush.  From what I could see, everyone's creations came out really nice!  Great job ladies!


and Gentleman... our youngest creator is this little one in the bright orange shirt, Alex, helping his Mom make pretties.


Linda (on the left) doing one of her favorite things... cutting.  The only thing that would have made her happier would have been to have some ribbon to make bows with... Right Linda?    Berta at the end of the table though enjoys cutting, see she's smiling, or she's teasing Linda about cutting, it's hard to tell.


I'm already looking forward to our next event, a Stamp-a-Stack at my house on the 27th of May.  Love it when we can all get together.

Thanks for peeking in and have a great day!

~Donna



2 comments:

  1. Totally jealous that I can't be part of the group :(

    Hugs...Moi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always part of the group in spirit. One of these days you need to make it up to Phoenix for one of our gatherings.

    The JUNE workshop is my Anniversary / Retirement List party. You should totally figure out how to come up for the day. That would be so much fun!

    Hugs... Danita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors