Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Here are a couple of cards I've been working on.  They are both simple cards but still come out looking very sharp.  This first card is obviously a wedding card using a stamp from "Word Play" (120308 *w* / 120651 *c*) which is on SALE this month only for 30% off.  Who could resist, certainly not me!

I used Perfect Plum for the ink and the mat cardstock and Whisper White for the base and the top.  I added a little bling to the ring in the "I do" and some pearls to a couple of the flowers on the emboss.


The card below uses Pacific Point, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight.  The set is from the Summer Mini and is one of my favorite sets.  Fun and fresh!!


Thanks for looking in.  Time to get ready for work, but I wanted to make a quick post to show you some pretties!

Have a great day!
~ Donna


1 comment:

  1. Love 'em! I just sold one of the cards I made using the "Happy I Do Day" stamp. It's def my fave wedding sentiment stamp.

    Love the bright color choices. I came this close > < to buying the stamp set that includes the bird bath used in your 2nd card...so cute! Maybe next purchase ;)

    Hugs...Danita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors