Sunday, May 29, 2011

Love, Love, Love the Clear Stamp Cases!

I've found my current favorite Stampin' Up! accessory.  The Clear-Mount Stamp Cases (119105 - 4 cases for $4.95).  There are so many uses for these cases besides storing your stamp sets.  Here are just a few of my favorite things.

Do you have trouble keeping track of your Pearls (119247) and Rhinestones (119246)... well, no more!  These cases are perfect for storing several packets all in one convenient location.


Another item I'm always misplacing and then forgetting to use it is my Mat Pack (105826) and Paper Piercer (116631).  Now, I keep them both together in the Clear-Stamp Case and no more wondering where they are.

Sticky Strip (104294) can never be left out, because it is SOOO sticky, it tends to stick to everything and with 6 cats in my house, it's usually cat hair sticking to the tape!  It was so aggravating having to slide it back into the packaging but now, it easily pops into the Clear-Stamp Case and is safe from the fuzz balls.


I used my label maker and put labels on the ends of the cases so they can stand neatly in my book case or when traveling in my tote. 

What other things can YOU do with these wonderful cases?  Share your ideas with us here.  You've already seen how I've been using them to transport my Stampin' Write markers.  It perfectly holds 10 - which just happens to be the number in a color family of pens.  Cool huh? 

Thanks for looking in.  Be sure to fly your American Flags today and wear the colors to honor our Veterans and Active Duty Servicemen and Servicewomen.

God Bless America!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors