Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Today is my hubby's birthday and here is the card I made for him... just this morning while he was sleeping... LOL.  Yeah, I know, I put it off too long.  Kind of like the Mechanic's Wife, her car is the last to be fixed, well the Cardmakers Husband, is the last card to be made.  hahaha!

The cardstock is Pacific Point, Real Red and Whisper White.  DSP is Celebrations and the ink is Real Red.  Stamp set is Bring on the Cake from 2011 Occasions Mini - I've got my fingers crossed that it makes it into the new 2011-12 Idea Book and Catalog.  It's such an awesome set, I'd hate to see it go away!


I hope he likes it, he's not crazy about having another birthday... but like I tell him, it's better than the alternative (not being here to have one!!!). 

Thank you for looking... have a great weekend.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors