Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Little Sneak Peek

I received my box of pre-order items yesterday and finally had a little time tonight to make a sneak peek card for you.  I wish I had time to do more, but I've got our big "Last Chance" Party this weekend (which I can hardly wait for!!!)


I got the idea for this card from Vicki B. on It's a Stamp Thing.  It's not exactly like hers as I didn't have the same paper or ribbon, but it is the same sketch basics.

The card base is Crumb Cake layered with Baja Breeze and stamped on Very Vanilla.  The ribbon is actually Marina Mist and it actually goes decent with the Baja Breeze.

The stamp set - which you will be seeing in the 2011-12 Idea Book and Catalog is called Cherish Friendships (122882).  I really love this set and I think you will too.  I stamped the image with Staz On black and painted with the aqua painter and ink pads.

Watch for more sneak peeks in the future!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors