Saturday, June 18, 2011

New Catalog Survival Kit and Bookmark

This is my 2nd year for the New Catalog Release and subsequent Survival Kit and I really like how it turned out.  Last year's was in a ziplock bag... LOL.  This year I had purchased some of the tin boxes on clearance from SU! and they are perfect for my kits.

The bookmark idea came from Francis from our Team Meeting swap last weekend.  What a great way to showcase the new In Color colors as well as giving your customers a reminder of you whenever they see it.  On the back I added my own label with my name, my SU! website address and phone number.  Thank you Francis for the great idea! 


Each of my customers who have pre-ordered a 2011-12 Idea Book and Catalog will receive a bookmark to keep their place in their new catalog!

Have a great weekend everyone!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Love it! But what do you do for the "100 Grand"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen! The "100 Grand" is what we should be allowed to spend on our wish lists! :) There's a candy bar called a "100 Grand" - very yummy - since it isn't spendable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors