Sunday, July 10, 2011

Christmas in July - Stamp a Stack

First let me say thank you to Linda and Kristi for posting on my last post.  It's great to know that it's working easily. 


Friday night was our Christmas in July Stamp a Stack and I think it went very well and was a lot of fun.  I don't know if it cooled down any of the summer temperatures here in Phoenix, but it was certainly cool inside and relaxing coloring and visiting with friends!

We made 5 cards each of two designs and a card folder to put the cards and envelopes in.





I'm looking forward to making more of these folders for gifts and different occasions.  I wish I could tell you where I got the pattern from.  I really thought I wrote it down, but I can see where I saved it.  As soon as I do I'll update this post to share with you. 

Have a great day and enjoy your Sunday!

~Donna

2 comments:

  1. I added white stickles to the snowball! It looks great! Do you have the pattern for the card holder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I bet the stickles look great!

    Yes, the pattern is very simple. Tak an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of card stock and score it along the 11" side at 5" and 6" then turn it to the 8 1/2" side and score it at 2 inches and 2 1/2 inches. Using your bone folder crease all the score lines and cut out the center 1 inch x 1/2 inch piece at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors