Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sponge Daubers and Storage

I've just organized my sponge daubers and sponges.  I've had them stored this way for a while, but finally took the time to make a space for each color (whether I've used it yet or not) and put them in their color families.  I have three boxes and have written the colors onto file folder labels for each space.  The boxes are intended for jewelry making with the slightly rounded bottoms on each space.  One box has Brights and Subtles, one box has Regals and Neutrals and the third box has my 10 In Colors and spaces for extra sponges and daubers.

The sponges are the white makeup sponges which allows me to write the color directly on the sponge without adding a bulky tag to it.  The Daubers are Stampin' Up! (102892) and I've labeled them with my label maker.


The only real problem is on the row near the latch where there's only about 1/2 a space, but it still holds one sponge and one dauber, so that's fine by me.

How do you store and use your sponges or daubers?

Hope you're having a great Holiday Weekend.  Remember to raise those flags this weekend (and every day for that matter!) in honor of Independence Day!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors