Monday, August 1, 2011

Buy 3 - Get 1 Free

Everyone loves a great deal and this is one I think you'll enjoy, especially if you love the Designer Series Paper!  You can order three designer series papers ($10.95 value), and get one for free. Now is the time to stock up, or get those DSP's you need to make your Holiday and Christmas cards.   See the flyer below for more information.


Remember, you can order online 24-7 at My Stampin' UP! Online Store.

Hope you're having a great Monday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Yee Haw! Can this be done at a party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it can be. We have a workshop coming up at Berta's on August 20th. Love our workshops!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors