Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ditto Day

Are you ready for another Ditto Day? 

This one comes from page 55 in the current Idea Book and Catalog.  I just love this stamp set!  If you've been following this blog you'll see it back a couple of days in the Thank You cards that Linda and I made.  This one uses the same stamp but with different sentiments.


Here is the recipe for this card:

Not So Seriously stamp set (w-123085 / c-123087); Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy and Old Olive card stock; Watercolor Paper; Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso Ink Pads; Brights Brads; Regals Designer Buttons; Linen Thread; Stampin' Dimensionals; Aqua Painter and the Scallop Trim Border Punch.

I really enjoy using the watercolor papers and then applying the ink from the lid of the ink pads.  Love the water color look and how pretty the colors blend and soften.

I hope you've enjoyed this Ditto Day posting.  Keep watching for more.

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I love this stamp set! It's on the top of my Wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this stamp set!!! doesn't it just fit me like a glove!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors