Friday, August 12, 2011

Not So Seriously

I think this has to be one of the cutest stamp sets in this years catalog.  I'm always looking for humorous cards to make and this one really fits in well. 

Here's a quickie I made this evening after our Stamp a Stack.

Stamps:  Not So Seriously (w-123085 c-123087).  DSP:  Paisley Petals.  Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Whisper White and Watercolor paper.  Inks:  Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake.  Tools: Aqua Painter and the Lace Ribbon Border Punch.

inside sentiment:  "...it's a lot bigger than my heart."

Don't you just love it!  LOL

It's after 11 p.m. and I need to get some sleep.  Tomorrow Linda and I will be working on the last of our swaps for Regional.  It's going to be another fun stamping day!!

Have a Happy Weekend and create something fun!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors