Sunday, September 25, 2011

Paper Organizing

Well, this weekend was spent cleaning and organizing some of my Stampin' stuff.  Whenever I make a project I have a box that I put my scraps of paper in for sorting later.  Well, three boxes later, I decided it was way past time to organize!  It does feel good to have it done.  I should have taken a picture with the colors sorted, but you get the idea. 

I have these great paper boxes by Iris with hanging folders where I store my cardstock.  So far I keep two colors per folder, but now that my paper stash is growing, I may have to expand a bit.  When I have small scraps I place them in a quart sized ziplock bag and place it in front of the full size sheets.  Perfect for those smaller pieces that are still very usable and even the larger pieces that aren't full size or pre-cut card size from kits that weren't used.  Saves time later too when I need something in a hurry.

You'll notice that Very Vanilla and Whisper White are in the very front of Box 1, since they are the most used. 

So, how do you store your paper?  Do you have a way that works really well for you?

Hope you had a great weekend.  Next Saturday is World Card Making Day - so be sure to plan something special and fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors