Thursday, September 29, 2011

World Card Making Day - Saturday October 1st

I'm so excited for this weekend to get here.  Saturday is World Card Making Day and my regular group of Stampers are coming over for a fun Saturday of making cards, some fun times and always some great Pot Luck foods.  Yum!!!

Then on Sunday, Linda and I are attending a Calendar Class at Diana Gibbs' home and that's going to be great fun too, although I feel like I need to pack an overnight bag as she lives so far away.  LOL  It will be so worth it though.  I'm excited to have a chance to attend a class given by Diana - I'm always so amazed with her talent and it will be wonderful to have such a Creative Coach!

No pictures today, but just wanted to share my excitement for the upcoming weekend.

What plans do you have to celebrate World Card Making Day?  Share them with us here and I'll be posting pictures of our projects on Saturday evening.

Happy Thursday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors