Monday, September 26, 2011

World Card Making Day - Stamp a Stack

This coming Saturday, October 1st, is World Card Making Day.  It's also going to be a Stamp-a-Stack for those who wish to.  Here's a peek at the cards we'll be doing for Stamp-a-Stack.  The idea came from Diana Gibbs - only difference is I'm using the Merry Christmas from "Four the Holidays" and using two different DSP's from Frostwood Lodge in the Holiday Mini.

Details to follow in another post.


Speaking of Diana Gibbs, I'm so excited for this weekend.  Linda and I are signed up for one of her classes on Sunday and I can hardly wait to meet her.  I've been following her blog for a while and really love her ideas and her energy that I see in her posts.  It's going to be a great weekend for Stampin' and Crafting!

Have a great week!

~ Donna

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors