Saturday, November 26, 2011

Angry Birds Birthday Card

So, I received this email with a totally CUTE Angry Birds Card and we just knew I had to make one for our boss for her birthday.  She recently played a little of the Angry Birds game on a friends phone and really got a kick out of it. 

The idea comes from Tami White's video HERE.  I changed it up a bit and used paper instead of the rubber band.  The rubber band is really cuter, but I know how those things disintegrate and wanted it to last forever with the paper.

Everything used is Stampin' Up! with the exception of the scallop punch for the grass.  It's one of the punches I don't have yet, so I used what I had.  Guess that will be added to a shopping list sometime.


Recipe:

Paper:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Garden Green, Whisper White and Basic Black.

Ink:  Marina Mist (for making the sky / clouds), StazOn Black for wood grain, Chocolate Chip for sentiment.

Cool Tools:  Owl Punch (eyes) 118074, Cupcake (eyes and "feathers") 121807, 1 3/8" circle 119860, 1 1/4" circle 119861, 2 3/8" scallop circle 118874, word window 119857, scallop edge 119882, crimper 101618

Stamps:  Woodgrain background 117100, Petite Pairs (w-122495 c-122497).

Everything you see here can be purchased from me on my website HERE.  Don't forget our Online Extravaganza is going on now until November 30th, so don't miss out on some of the special bargains.  Only a few days left to grab a great deal!


What do you think of this adorable card?  I'm an Angry Birds fanatic, so to me it's Stinkin' Cute!!! 

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving filled with family and friends.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors