Sunday, November 13, 2011

Calendar Class

I held my Calendar Class on Friday - 11-11-11 at 11 a.m. (of course!)  Linda and I originally took this class from Diana Gibbs (thank you Di!) and loved it so much that I just had to offer it to my girls.  I made a few changes to the original one we made with Diana since I didn't have the same stamps for certain months, but I think they all came out really great!  Thanks to Linda I was able to borrow a couple of sets from her (thank you Linda!). as well as some inks for duplicate colors and clear blocks so we didn't have to remove the stamps to put on others.

Here's the girls making their calendars. 

Stephanie, Mary and Linda

Mary (what a nice smile!) and Linda.  You'll notice, Linda's making TWO calendars and she bought my extra one to make a 3rd at home.  I bet her family is getting calendar's for Christmas!

Tonia, Barbie and Brittney

Brittney, Barbie and Tonia's hands... lol

Tonia is actually working on a different project. She's decided to make Christmas Bingo cards, complete with magnetic Bingo Bits for her family, friends and for her two kids' classes.  A total of 88... Yikes!

Here are some of the calendar pages that I did different from the ones we made at Diana's class.  The only cover difference is colors used.

 For June, I just loved the idea of using Under the Stars (111556).  Too cute with the bear and skeeters flying through.
 For August, I loved Up, Up and Away (w - 122755 / c - 122757).  Thanks to Brittney (thanks Brit!) for letting me borrow this one.  She brought it over on a whim and I loved how it came out!
 December... Penguins and a Snowman are crucial!  So here we have Polar Party (w - 122675 / c-122677) and Snow Much Fun (w- 122560 / c- 122562).  I also added some snowflakes to this one after the picture was taken.

I hope you did something fun and special for 11/11/11 - I know we sure had a great time making these calendars.  Thanks for peeking in.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors