Saturday, November 26, 2011

Come to Bethlehem

Today was a very productive card making day and I enjoyed every moment!  Besides making the "Angry Birds" Birthday Card, I also managed to start my Christmas Ornaments for our Team Swap in December and I finished 8 "Come to Bethlehem" Christmas Cards.


This was very simple to make yet elegant at the same time.

Cardstock:  Night of Navy and Very Vanilla

Ink:  VersaMark 102283

Cool Tools:  Gold Embossing Powder 109129
Heat Tool 100005
Framed Tulips Embossing Folder 121809
Basic Rhinestones 119246

Stamp image on 4 1/4 x 3 1/8 Night of Navy, sprinkle gold embossing powder on and heat thoroughly with the Heat Tool.  Very Vanilla 5 3/16 x 3 7/8.  You may want to make it slightly bigger and then trim around the emboss to desired size.  Card base is 4 1/4 x 8 1/2.

Happy Creating!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I thought so too. I've been wanting to make this one for a long time, I wish I hadn't waited so long!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors