Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Every Little Bit - Sweet Deals - Ends Wednesday

I was looking through the Online Extravaganza, one more time, and noticed something I hadn't really noticed before and wanted to make sure you were aware of it as well.  Too good not to point this out!!

Actually more than one thing... a few great deals.

First of all, the Birthday Calendar (101398) - regularly priced at $7.95 on sale for $5.57 (wish that was on sale before I did my calendar class!).  This calendar has no year constraint so it's a perpetual calendar that can be used over and over again so you never miss another birthday.



Then, to go with your calendar, how about Every Little Bit (120558) Clear Mount - regular price $27.95 on sale at 40% off for $16.77.  What a great deal!  I've always wanted that little set but didn't want to pay the price, but now, it's the perfect time.  Going in my shopping cart today for sure!  (Don't forget clear blocks if you don't have some already.)



And what better way to ink up those cute little stamps than to have a variety of Classic Stampin' Spots (119979) from the Getting Started Collection - regular price $21.95 on sale at 40% off at $13.17.  I love having the Stampin' Spots for these projects, easy to use and takes up less space on your work area.
So... what do you think of these great deals?  Oh wait... there's one more! 

Valentine's Day will be here before you know it and it will be time to make those sweet cards with lots of love and frilly hearts.  How about 40% off a Love Bundle (129033) (Clear Mount) originally priced at $27.45 on sale for $16.47.  This includes I {Heart} Hearts (clear mount) and I {Love} Love Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel (tool not included). 


So, check out these Sweet Deals before the Online Extravaganza ends....  The last you can order them online is 11:59 p.m. (Mountain Time) on Wednesday, November 30th.  Don't miss these great deals!

~ Donna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors