Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"Cocoa" Cup

Ok, this is just so cute, I couldn't help myself but make it!  I received this from Tami White and her 12 Days of Holiday Helper Projects. 


I made a few changes in paper simply because I thought I had Frostwood Lodge, which is what she used, but apparently I've used all of mine... SO, I made it with Letters to Santa.  I love this little pup and plan to make some more. 


I do see another change though... no red backgrounds - the hat kind of disappears in there doesn't it!  haha...I also think "Cocoa" needs some ears.


Fill the cup with a Hot Cocoa Packet, a Peppermint Stick and some Hershey kisses.


What do you think of "Cocoa"?  Isn't he just adorable?


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors