Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Can you believe 2011 is almost gone and 2012 will be here?  It seems like it was just 2010 and we were getting ready for 2011.  The time sure flies!

Thank you to all my customers for your support this past year.  It's been a fun year filled with workshops and fun times together doing our Stamp-a-Stacks and I'm looking forward to another year this year, oh and don't forget those Clearance Rack Sales... love those!

With the passing of 2011 also comes the last few days of the Holiday Mini (ending January 3rd) but it also brings the Occasions Mini - available online January 4th!!  (You should already have your copy in the mail if you're on my mailing list.)

We have news about some carry-over items from the Holiday Mini that will be still be available and I believe they will be in the next catalog - but don't quote me on that one!  :)

You can see the carry-over items here

So my friends, I wish you a very Happy and Healthy 2012 and look forward to creating new and fun things with you this year.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors