Friday, December 16, 2011

Sharing a Wonderful Company

I just have to take a minute to share with you the wonderful company I've just had the pleasure to deal with. 

I enjoy making cards for the soldiers as well as for others as gifts and although I love everything that's Stampin' Up! I simply needed to cut some costs somewhere and bulk envelopes seemed to be a great way to do so.  This company is the perfect solution.  Not only is the product good quality, but the cost can't be beat.  A group of us joined together to purchase a box of 1000 A2 envelopes and with shipping only spent $7.00 per 100.

The best thing... they arrived in TWO DAYS with just the basic economy shipping.  I placed the order on Wednesday, December 14th and they arrived today, December 16th.  I'm so excited!

So, here they are, LCI Paper.  They have so many beautiful things so enjoy looking around.

If you decide to try them out, I'm sure you'll be just as pleased as we are.

Thank You LCI Paper - You are awesome!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors