Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Stamp a Stack - December 9th

I've just been having the best time off work the last couple of days getting ready for our Stamp-a-Stack and just enjoying being creative and making some cards here and there and even doing some organizing that was being put off.  Feels good!

So, on Friday, we have one last chance to make some last minute Christmas Cards...

We really hadn't planned on having a Stamp a Stack this month, but the girls were interested so here we go!  This one is quick and simple and has some pretty bling to it too.  Bling is always good at Christmas time.  Brings out the sparkle in everything.

In case you're wondering where did she get those sparkly red rhinestones, well, look no further than your Stampin' Up! rhinestones and a red Sharpie permanent marker.  I just LOVE being able to color these up to go with just about anything.  I wish our Stampin' Write markers would color them, but being water based they just wipe off.  Thankfully, Sharpie has a big variety of colors that work well.


Card Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Bright Hopes - from the Holiday Mini - 122690 (wood) / 122692 (clear)
Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Whisper White
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green
Bling:  Basic Rhinestones 119246

So, there it is... looking forward to a good time with the girls on Friday Night.

Happy Wednesday!
~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the beautiful simplicity of this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! So do I and I love the idea of coloring the rhinestones any color we want. Linda and I figured that out with our Halloween cards we made for the Regional Swap and it's gone wild since then. I'm sure we weren't the first to do it, but we didn't see anyone do it before we did ;).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors