Thursday, January 12, 2012

Belated Birthday

Well, I blew it... missed getting a couple of birthday cards mailed in time for a couple of very special birthdays!!  Yikes!  BUT, they are ready to mail now and I must say, I think the belated card is so cute, I may be late more often. 


I saw this on Splitcoaststampers made by Amanda Mertz and just knew I had to CASE it.  I did make a few changes, but only because I didn't have the colors she used, so I adjusted and like how it came out.

I used Pool Party, Basic Black and Watercolor Paper.  The DSP is from Just Add Cake.

Stamps:  Easy Events and Happiest Birthday Wishes.

The Designer Brad and the Organdy Ribbon are FREE in the Sale-a-bration catalog that begins on January 24th. 


Do you see the "snail trail"?  I used our clear Dazzling Details to leave a shiny trail to see the path of our little snail friend!  Isn't that just too cute!

Hope you enjoyed this card.  I know I did and have big plans to make more of them.

Have a Happy Thursday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Too too cute! Is this adorable card heading to a certain cutie who turned 7 yesterday???

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly was!! ;) Good to see you peeking in. The other was to my mom-in-law. I told her it was her son's fault it was late because he'd been acting like a child... hahha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors