Sunday, January 29, 2012

Guest Stamper - Jennifer

Last night was a very late night, or very early today (depending how you look at it), but it was so much FUN!  I was working away on my swaps for the Phoenix Regional when my step-daughter called.  She had just taken her honey to work and mine was out for the night for his sleep study.  She was bored and I was awake and working away, so I asked if she wanted to come over and she did!

Since I was working on my swaps, I figured she'd like to make a Valentine or some Birthday cards to be ready for upcoming birthdays.  We looked through Splitcoaststampers and found a very nice and easy Valentine that she loved.

She cased it from djahner (sorry that's all there is and no website to link to) and tweaked it with different stamps and some glimmer paper and I think it came out fabulous!

Recipe
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black and Real Red
Specialty Paper:  Red Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Real Red
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370) wood only, I {Heart} Hearts (w-117010 / c-118571)
Punches: Word Window (119857), Modern Label (119849), Heart to Heart (119881), Scallop Trim Border (118402)
Extras:  Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Perfect Polka Dots (117335), Dimensionals


She also made this one we found at SCS and cased it from Lauren Mullarkey.  What a CUTE way to make a shamrock with hearts!  Since I didn't have any Garden Green Ribbon, we made a "ribbon" using paper and the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border (119275).

Recipe
Cardstock:  Whisper White and Garden Green
Ink:  Garden Green
Stamps:  Sprinkled Expressions (FREE with Sale-a-Bration promotion) (w-125130 / c-125132) and Occasions Alphabet (w-117090 / c-123598)
Punches:  Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border (119275), Large Oval (119855) and Scallop Oval (119856).

I hope you enjoyed these two cards.  Thank you to the ladies who posted them for inspiration!

Happy Sunday Everyone!
~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors