Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Occasions Mini is now available!

I'm so excited to share with you the new Occasions Mini Catalog.  I haven't had a chance to make anything with my pre-order, but I hope to this week while I'm off with a recouperating hubby (he had hernia surgery today).  That is if I'm not too busy running back and forth taking care of him - we all know what wonderful patient's men are!!

There are some really adorable new items in the catalog and some things we've all been hoping to see Stampin' Up! bring to their product line. 

Well, it's been a really long day that began at 4 a.m. to be at the hospital at 6 a.m. so this girl is going to head to bed and hope for a good nights' sleep.  Hubby is spending the night at the hospital where they can monitor his breathing overnight.  Seems he has sleep apnea and they want to keep a close eye on him with the meds he was on today.  Now if I can just convince our little dog that I didn't take him (hubby) out this morning and dispose of him.  LOL... he keeps looking at me and whining like, "ummm... hey lady, what did you do with my dad?" 

Keep watching here for some Occasions Mini creations.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors