Monday, February 20, 2012

Boy's and Birthdays

We all agree making cards for the men in our lives is difficult at best.  They really should be the easiest cards because they like them simple, no flowers to cut out, butterflies to punch, etc... so here's my take on a very fast and easy Guy Card for my youngest son, who will turn 26 (yikes!) this next Saturday the 25th.  We went out for lunch today to celebrate.  My oldest son turned 30 (bigger yikes!) last Friday the 17th.  We'll be going out to dinner with him this coming Friday.  Let me tell you, finding a time to get together with two grown boys and their work schedules is not an easy thing! 

Here is Robert's card - clean and simple:


Recipe:
Base card - Whisper White
Layered with - Night of Navy - embossed with the Lattice Embossing Folder
DSP:  Big Top Birthday (stars)

Ink - Real Red
Stamp Set:  On Your Birthday (111664 - only available in wood)

HEY, I just realized, today is President's Day and I made a patriotic birthday card... hahaha!

Thank you for looking in.  Have a great week!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Lol...President's Day must have been lurking somewhere in the back of your mind when you made this. Great card for a guy (and/or a president)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors