Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FREE TRIAL - My Digital Studio

My Digital Studio Express Free Trial Now Available


February 1, 2012

Our FREE 30-day trial of My Digital Studio Express is now available. Everyone loves something for Free!  Personally I'm a hands on crafter and enjoy the paper and ink, but when something is free, why not give it a try.

This is an ongoing offer.  So the free trial won't be limited to a specific time, only that once you've tried it, you have 30 days to give it a trial run.


How do you get it?
You can download the software and access the free trial through my website's Online Store.
What do you do once you try it and like it?
Once the 30-day free trial period is over, you can purchase the downloadable or disc version of the software to continue using it. You'll simply open up the trial version you already have on your computer, and will be prompted to enter the product registration key you received after purchasing the software. (You'll receive this key via e-mail if you purchase the downloadable version, and you'll find it along with your shipped software if you purchase the disc version.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors