Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sharing

Today I want to share some of the recent creations from the crafters in my group.  I don't have a downline, but I have a great group of gals that gather once a month for a workshop and once a month for a Stamp-a-Stack.

I love showing off their creations when I get a chance to snag a picture of them.  So, here we go...

Berta's Valentine for her Hubby


Yesterday - February 15th was Brittney's birthday so here are some of her cards from us.
Linda's Birthday Card for Brittney


Kristi's Card for Brittney

and my card for Brittney.


Tomorrow we're having a retirement party for one of the gals in the office, so here's Linda's card she made for Vicki.  She CASED Kay Kalthoff and changed it to a Retirement Card instead of a Birthday.  I think it came out great!


I hope you enjoyed seeing some great cards. 

So glad tomorrow is Friday!! Woo Hooo! and then on Saturday Mary P. is having her workshop at my house.  That will also be a fun day.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors