Thursday, March 22, 2012

Are You Ready?

Before you know it, time will be here for the new Annual Catalog!  With the coming of the new release, we also have to say goodbye to some old favorites.  The 2010-2012 In Color Assortments will be moving into the retired world and we'll be welcoming five new In Colors to enjoy for the next two years.  The big question is, are you stocked up on all the retiring colors?  Ink refills, cardstock, ribbon, pens???  I know I'm going to be making sure I have what I need before it's too late.


For those of you who may have questions about the changes ahead, here's an overview.


Annual Catalog


Stampin UP! has decided to move the date ahead a month for the New Catalog, it will go live on JUNE 1st, 2012 (it used to be July 1st).  As Demonstrators we get to pre-order on May 1st WOO HOO - I can hardly wait! 

The new catalog will be slightly smaller than in the past and will be printed on lighter-weight paper to reduce the cost to me as a Demonstrator giving me a chance to provide more fun projects for my customers.


Seasonal Catalogs (currently known as the Mini Catalogs)


There will now be 2 annual mini catalogs, the Holiday Catalog and the Spring Catalog,

The Holiday Catalog will run from August 1, 2012 (pre-order for demonstrators in July) through the beginning of January, 2013.

The Spring Catalog will run from the beginning of January 2013 (pre-order for demonstrators in December) through May 31, 2013.


The new Seasonal catalogs will be larger in both size (8-1/2" x 11") and page count (about 40 pages) than the current mini catalogs.


Also, Stampin UP! has decided to discontinue the Decor Elements and a couple of other items, so watch the CLEARANCE RACK for those.


Personally, as a Demonstrator, I'm excited about the changes.  This will reduce the expenses of running my business and gives me the opportunity to share more catalogs with more people to help me grow my business.  It also allows me to purchase and enjoy the mini-catalog items longer which makes me more willing to buy them so I can demo them longer.


As customers, you can expect the same content and great project ideas and like our clear mount stamps, our catalogs will take up just a little less space in your bookcase!

Take some time and take inventory of your colors... be sure you're ready when we say goodbye to our old In Color colors!

TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors