Saturday, March 17, 2012

Barbie's Workshop Projects

We had a great workshop today!!  I really loved the way it turned out and the projects came out so cute!!

The Bunny Card was CASE'd from Lorri Heiling (thank you Lorri!)  I think this is just the cutest card I've ever seen!!!




Recipe for Bunny Card:
Cardstock - Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Basic Black and Regal Rose
DSP - Twitterpated (Occasions Mini)
Ink - Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Stampin' Write Marker - Basic Black
Stamps:  Woodgrain background (117100); Delightful Dozen ( w-122650 / c-122652)
Punches:  Ornament Punch, Large Oval, Medium Oval (yes, it's retired, but it's the best one for bunny ears and feet!), 1 3/4" Circle, Boho Blossom, 3/4" Circle, Cupcake Punch (for eyes) 
Extras:  Hemp Twine


Our 2nd project was made with the Pillow Box and holds two of the Easter Size Kit Kat Bars.

I just love our Owl Punch and all the fun things that it can be made into.  This time our precious little friend is transformed into a Bunny!

Recipe for Owl Bunny:
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Basic Black, and Pretty in Pink
DSP - Flirtatious Specialty
Punches:  Owl Punch, Small Oval, Heart to Heart, Cupcake Punch (for wings)
Extras:  Basic Pearls, Pillow Box Bigz Die

I hope you enjoyed our projects today!  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. These are both just darling! Especially LOVE that cute little bunny butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynn. That little bunny butt is my favorite too! Stinkin' Cute as so many say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Frenchie! Isn't the owl just adorable! Thank you for peeking in.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors