Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bright Blossoms and Summer Smooches Sneak Peek

One of the best things about being a Demonstrator is getting a chance to get a first peek and early purchase of upcoming items.  While we can't show you the items, we can show you what we've made using them, so today, I played with some of my newest "toys".  

These were super simple to make yet have a little bling to make them adorable. 

Stamps Used:  Bright Blossoms (coming soon), Short & Sweet (115060) wood only, Pretty Postage (w -123095 / c-123097)
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red
DSP:  Summer Smooches (coming soon)
Stampin' Write Markers:  Real Red, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise and Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones (119246), Postage Stamp Punch (122344), Modern Label Punch (119849), Simply Scored Diagonal Plate (125586)



I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek... I know I enjoyed making them and I'm looking forward to making more fun things with them.  Stay tuned!

Hugs~
Donna

2 comments:

  1. Cute! And just perfect for summer cards & layouts.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these new papers! You being the "Paper Ho" that you are would really love them... hehe...

    Hugs Back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors