Friday, March 9, 2012

Sympathy Cards

None of us likes to have to make a Sympathy Card for a friend or family, but when I do have that task, this is my "go to" set every time. Thoughts and Prayers (wood only - 113252). 


I always tend to use the "tree" but this time I used both of the image stamps and I'm really pleased with how the 2nd one came out.




Paper:  Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories:  Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder (120175)
Decorative Label Punch (120907)

Paper:  Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories:  Perfect Polka Dots (118335)
Antique Brads (117273)

Thanks for peeking in today.  Tonight is my Stamp-a-Stack and I'm so excited to have 2 new girls join us this evening.  So, back to getting the finishing touches done for tonight!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. So serene & lovely...just as a sympathy card should be. I love that antique brad on the bottom card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly these cards were made for Will's Aunt Betty (she' my Aunt Betty too!). Her youngest son David (63) died from a massive heart attack last week. All very sudden. So sad!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors