Thursday, May 17, 2012

Keep Calm and Carry On... a little history.

I found out about a video on Kay Kalthoff's blog that shows the history of the words in one of our new hostess sets in the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up Catalog called "Carry On." 


The words are "Keep Calm and Carry On".  There was a poster rediscovered in a bookstore in Alnwich, Northumbria, England.  Since this stamp set came out, I've seen other forms of "Keep On and..." around.  Once on Deadliest Catch on one of the crab fishing boats and then in Target on a cute little framed picture.  Now this.  This is very interesting. 




The weekend is almost here and this Saturday is my Stampin' UP! Catalog Retirement and Yard Sale.  It will be a fun weekend stamping with the girls! 

Have a happy Friday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors