Monday, July 30, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms

Here's a nice simple to do card using the leaves from Betsy's Blossoms in the 2012-13 Annual Catalog.  Using the new firm ink pads gives the stamps a nice crisp look.  I'm really enjoying the new design on those pads, so much so, that I've replaced my Brights and my Regals so far.  Love them!



Papers:  Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red and Very Vanilla.
Ink:  Riding Hood Red
Stamps:  Betsy's Blossoms (w-126004 / c-126006), Bring on the Cake (w-121899 / c-121958)

Thanks for looking in on todays Clean and Simple card.  Have a great day!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. I'm anxious to try the new firm pads. They give such crisp impressions compared to the squishy stamp pads. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors